Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Start of A Year Full of Art

Pay It Forward

Yesterday I wished for a year full of art and was very glad to have so many others wish it along with me - thank you.

And look its already started!

This morning I got this hand-painted dog box from Andrea (of Colouring Outside The Lines). Andrea is one of my longest standing blogging-buddies and she's sent this to me, unasked, as a "pay it forward" art work. The idea being that I'll be inspired to send some of my art on to someone else to keep the ball rolling.

I hadn't really thought that my year of art might be kick-started by someone else's art but of course its a fantastic way to begin it!

Thank you Andrea!

4 comments:

Genie Sea said...

Awesome! Sometimes. all it takes is to ask. I love it when that's confirmed! :)

andrea said...

My pleasure! :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Excellent! I love the crow and the music, fantastic.

Caroline said...

Genie Sea - yes asking is sometimes all it takes... though it seems blogger is currently failing to keep my comments that I thought I'd posted... maybe I need to ask blogger more nicely...

Andrea - thank you once more!

Sacred Suzie - glad you like them.